How to Bypass Adf.ly, Adfoc.us and Linkbucks Ad Links Automatically
Adfly, Adfoc and Linkbucks are a URL shorterner service which pay publisher for using their service. A visitor will be redirected to an advertisement page for five seconds before “Skip Ad” button appears on top of the right page before can proceed to original website/page.
This is so
fun annoying, I’ll leave what ever website that using this service no matter what they are.
Actually there are a few ways to skip or bypass the ads page. This method will automatically skip the ads and bring you to the original page. Here is how you can do it:
1. Using AdsFight! Userscript
If you are using Chrome or Firefox than the best way to skip or bypass these links is to install a simple userscript called “AdsFight!”, it’s a simple one time install bypasser which automatically skips links as soon as you click on them.
Installing AdsFight! on Chrome
- Go to AdsFight! Userscript.
- Hit the “Install” button.
- You are done.
Installing AdsFight! on Firefox
- Go here and install Greasemonkey Add-on for Firefox
- Go to AdsFight! Userscript and click “Install”.
- You are done.
2. Using DeadFly Online Bypasser Tool
DeadFly URL is an online tool used for skipping or bypassing these shortened annoying links on the web. Below is the step by step on how to do it:
- Navigate to web site and paste Adf.ly, Linkbucks, Afoc.us or others links.
- Press “Deadfly!” button and waiting for processing (generally elaboration requires less than 1s)
- That’s All. Click on link to open original web site.
With respect of others tool, You can use this one with all browsers, and all devices: PC, MAC, MOBILE, TABLET, and so on. Always update and no need to install anything.
Hope you enjoy this post, mind to share your thought in the comment below.